German speaking Customer Support for Mercedes
Location: Athens, Greece
Role: German speaking Customer Care Agent for Mercedes
Salary: 1200€ gross per month + up to 10% monthly performance bonus.
Relocation: Includes initial flight to Greece, taxi pick up from the airport, 2 weeks hotel, dedicated relocation officer and assistance with finding your own accommodation.
Our client is a global leader in the CX Outsourcing space - they provide exceptional outsourcing services to a diverse range of international clients, offering exciting career opportunities for talented individuals seeking to join our team in Athens, Greece. For their automotive client Mercedes, they are looking for enthusiastic Customer Care Agents to support the German market.
As a Customer Care Agent for Mercedes, you will play a vital role in delivering exceptional customer service while handling various incoming and outgoing transactions. Your multitasking abilities, good soft skills, and commitment to quality will ensure a seamless customer experience and maintain positive relations with associates.
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls and emails while efficiently navigating through tools and systems.
- Provide technical support, customer service, sales, and back-office assistance in accordance with the client's procedures and processes.
- Strive to meet defined key performance indicators (KPIs) targets, ensuring high-quality service delivery.
- Manage complaint cases effectively, addressing customer concerns and resolving issues promptly and professionally.
- Maintain positive relations with associates by fostering open communication, collaboration, and teamwork.
- Demonstrate excellent multitasking abilities, managing calls and transactions while utilizing necessary tools and systems efficiently.
The successful candidate should have:
- Fluent in German
- Good command of English
- Strong multitasking skills, with the ability to handle calls while navigating through tools and systems seamlessly
- Excellent soft skills, including effective communication, active listening, and empathy towards customers' needs and concerns
- Strong problem-solving abilities and the capacity to handle challenging situations with patience and composure.
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends and public holidays, as per operational requirements.
- Previous experience in a customer service or call center role is preferred but not mandatory.
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary package + 2 extra salaries per year
- Performance-based incentives.
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support to enhance your knowledge of Mercedes and its services.
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and development within an international company
- Excellent relocation package ( cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, finding an apartment)
- A positive, international and inclusive work environment that promotes teamwork, diversity, and a strong sense of community.
- Team events
- Free online Greek language courses
As a job-seeker you can benefit from Talingual’s extensive experience - we have successfully placed thousands of candidates in new roles across Europe and we have all previously been in your position as an international job-seeker. We work with leading international employers who offer compelling employment opportunities in a wide variety of roles and locations. We add value to your job search by reviewing your CV, identifying your strengths as a candidate, discussing your preferences with you, preparing you for interviews, and providing relocation advice. You can expect your Talingual recruiter to provide you with honest and clear guidance in a friendly and supportive way. See more at talingual.com