German speaking Customer Advisor - relocation to Gibraltar
Role: German speaking Customer Service
Salary: £22,400 per year gross plus quarterly bonus plus shift allowance
Relocation Support: £2000 relocation support (paid along with first salary)
Our client gives 13 million customers worldwide the chance to win astronomical record payouts by betting on the world’s biggest and most exciting lotteries. They are a proud company that offers jackpots into the hundreds of millions, reinventing the dream of becoming an instant multi-millionaire every day.
Are you ready to take on your next challenge working for an innovative company who are set to revolutionise the gaming industry? The location is beautiful, with a Mediterranean climate, magnificent landscapes, a diverse culture, gorgeous coastlines and the chance to live in a place where your wage packet can give you the lifestyle you deserve. Because Gibraltar wages buy an almost luxury standard of living in the south of Spain, many people who work here actually commute from one of the nearby towns on the Costa del Sol!
As a Customer support agent, you will be responsible for interacting with customers to answer enquiries about services and products, provide information and resolve complaints with the highest level of customer service. So what will you do in this job?
- Provide the highest level of support to our customers via phone, email and chat on a range of issues; such as enquiries, helping with deposits, cashing out of funds, ‘how to play’ information etc;
- To maximise customer retention through the promotion of various products, activities, bonus offers etc;
- Communicating and cooperating with other departments as required;
- Taking an active interest in the driving process and quality improvements across the department;
- Fulfilment of other tasks specific to your language community as required;
- To maximise revenue opportunities by offering relevant deposit methods;
- Testing of new games, products and software as required.
- A native level of German (Other language skills will be a bonus)
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- Exceptional proven customer service skills with a focus on the customer at all times
- Confident oral and written communication skills
- Strong team player
- Patience and diplomacy with a high level of trust
- Good interpersonal skills
- Reasoning and analytical ability
- Knowledge and experience of the gambling industry an advantage
Quarterly performance bonus
Enhanced salary/hourly rate for working night shift
Training & development opportunities
An impressive 37 days holiday (12 of these are bank holidays)
Subsidised gym membership
International premium healthcare
A dynamic, creative and technologically advanced organisation
£2000 relocation support (paid along with first salary)
As a job-seeker you can benefit from Talingual’s extensive experience - we have successfully placed thousands of candidates in new roles across Europe and we have all previously been in your position as an international job-seeker. We work with leading international employers who offer compelling employment opportunities in a wide variety of roles and locations. We add value to your job search by reviewing your CV, identifying your strengths as a candidate, discussing your preferences with you, preparing you for interviews, and providing relocation advice. You can expect your Talingual recruiter to provide you with honest and clear guidance in a friendly and supportive way. See more at talingual.com