German and English speaking Trainer for Foundever - Athens
Foundever™ is a global leader in the customer experience (CX) industry. With 170,000 associates across the globe, we’re the team behind the best experiences for +750 of the world’s leading and digital-first brands. Our innovative CX solutions, technology and expertise are designed to support operational needs for our clients and deliver a seamless experience to customers in the moments that matter.
Come and work with us.
We are looking for a talented German & English speaking Trainer to be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions, as also measuring the efficiency of each training process and improve metrics.
As a Trainer, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Create, deliver and conclude trainings for new hires
- Develop continuous trainings for teams based on requirements
- Conducts scenario & role play based sessions for new and current customer advisors
- Observes targets and collect feedback for training purposes
- Build annual training program and prepare teaching plans for the team
- Develop or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality of the results
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques, such as objection handling and consultative selling techniques
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes in the market and trends
- Stay informed about client processes, trends and strategy, as to recommends programs, trainings changes where appropriate
- Perform any other reasonable duties that may be requested by the Client or Direct Managers
- Take responsibility for own personal development.
- Understand and comply with all regulatory, fair-trading and competition rules and adhere to Health, Safety and Security responsibilities.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Fluent German and English verbal and written communication skills (C1)
- GDS, Amadeus system knowledge
- Ability to travel for training purposes
- Good organization / time management skills
- Strong Sales skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to solve problems and offer suggestions
- Ability to influence behavior
- Ability to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures
- Coaching skills
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Greece
Education and experience
- Previous training/coaching experience needed
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to present to a classroom
- Effective management of time
- Experience of relevant sales training and sales coaching techniques
- Very good listening skills
- Ability to provide feedback in a positive, objective and supportive manner
- Able to effectively use Microsoft applications (i.e.: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook etc)
Go further with Foundever™
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Very competitive wages and stability
- Fully paid training
- Permanent contract
- Private healthcare
- Continuous learning/development opportunities
- Competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, diverse, supporting and technological company
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
- EverBetter wellness program (Fitness room in our premises & Personal Trainer)
At Foundever, we recognize that our success is rooted in the diversity of our team, and we firmly believe that our differences are a powerful asset.
As an equal opportunity organization, we hold a deep appreciation for diversity and actively foster an inclusive environment.
We are dedicated to respecting and valuing the unique perspectives, backgrounds, and abilities of every individual within our company.
Our mission is to support you in achieving your goals by providing the guidance and resources you need to reach new heights.