German Customer Care Advisor
Location: Sliema, Malta (Hybrid option - mix of office and work from home)
Role: German Customer Care Advisor
Salary: 32,000 Euro gross p/a plus benefits
Working Hrs: 40 Hours per week (5 days of 8 hrs) rotational shifts Mon-Sun
Overview of the company
Our client is a leading online gaming company, with over 90 million customers in 22 languages they are a key player in the igaming industry. For their office in Sliema, Malta they are looking for German Customer Service Executives to provide excellent support and enhance the online experience of their German players.
As a Customer Care you will be the first point of contact for customers via phone, email and live chat. You will help, guide and assist customers with a variety of queries and complaints in regards to betting, payments, verification and general account issues.
- Providing a positive customer experience and focusing on first time resolution when assisting customers with queries and complaints
- Work together with internal departments in order to resolve customers’ queries in a timely manner
- Responding to customer queries via Live Chat, email and telephone
- Take ownership of your customer query
- Promoting safer gambling to customers
- Fluent spoken and written in German
- Good command of English
- Previous customer support experience
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Attractive salary,
- Career progression
- A generous bonus scheme (10% annual performance bonus)
- Private health insurance
- Life Insurance
- 41 days per year (fiscal), including Maltese public holidays. Pro-rata based on employees starting dates.
- Birthday Leave – paid day off
- Income Protection.
- Life-Event Gifting.
- Pension Scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme – promoting mental health and well-being.
- Gym Membership – various locations and gyms available.
- Fruit and snacks provided.
- Social events (recent ones include a football tournament and drinks at the Palace Hotel for company networking).
- This role is included in our hybrid working policy, which takes a blended approach to office and home working. (after training)
There is a fantastic relocation package offered - which includes up to €285 reimbursement for relocation flights. 6 weeks of company accommodation on arrival. €800 accommodation allowance (paid for 6 months). €100 flight allowance (paid for 6 months).
As a job-seeker you can benefit from Talingual’s extensive experience - we have successfully placed thousands of candidates in new roles across Europe and we have all previously been in your position as an international job-seeker. We work with leading international employers who offer compelling employment opportunities in a wide variety of roles and locations. We add value to your job search by reviewing your CV, identifying your strengths as a candidate, discussing your preferences with you, preparing you for interviews, and providing relocation advice. You can expect your Talingual recruiter to provide you with honest and clear guidance in a friendly and supportive way. See more at talingual.com