German Business Development Specialist
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Role: German Business Developer Representative
Salary: 25.440,00€ gross/year + up to 6.360,00€ gross/year in bonus
Office: This is a hybrid role, offering a mixture of home and office based work
Relocation: Flight ticket, taxi pick up at the airport to your accommodation, 1-month accommodation in a studio apartment included as part of the package with €600.00 in month 2 towards accommodation
Overview of the company:
Our client is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. The company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
For their office in Barcelona they are looking for a group of highly-skilled professionals to join their exciting project in Barcelona.
As a Business Developer Representative, your main responsibility will be to find strong sales opportunities by identifying potential customers and understanding their needs.
As a member of the Business Development team, you will be the initial point of contact for numerous businesses through various outbound campaigns. You will take a proactive approach in engaging with them, aiming to generate excitement while assessing and verifying their business requirements. Based on their needs, you will suggest appropriate solutions and guide them towards the most suitable Sales path.
While working towards your individual targets, you will also be part of a larger sales team with the objective of expanding the customer base across the EMEA region. Your primary mode of communication will be through outbound calls in a phone-based environment as you interact with customers.
- BA/BS degree OR equivalent practical experience
- Native level of German
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
- Some experience in outbound sales, B2B sales, or business development, ideally in the IT industry
- Ability to connect business needs with adequate solutions, strong business acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Comfortable working against an assigned quota in a phone-based environment
- General IT skills: essential computer skills to navigate efficiently a computer-based job
- Full-time position, from Monday to Friday, 39 hours/week
- Permanent Contract
- Support with Private Health Insurance
- Introduction training
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
Relocation: How will this work?
Our client has a superb relocation team who can assist you with the process and they have a generous relocation support package in place.
They will book or reimburse your flight to Barcelona, organise airport pick up, and have 1 month's of accommodation ready and waiting for you to arrive.
To support you further, they will also provide you with €600 in your second month's salary to assist with costs.
As a job-seeker you can benefit from Talingual’s extensive experience - we have successfully placed thousands of candidates in new roles across Europe and we have all previously been in your position as an international job-seeker. We work with leading international employers who offer compelling employment opportunities in a wide variety of roles and locations. We add value to your job search by reviewing your CV, identifying your strengths as a candidate, discussing your preferences with you, preparing you for interviews, and providing relocation advice. You can expect your Talingual recruiter to provide you with honest and clear guidance in a friendly and supportive way. See more at talingual.com