French-speaking Fashion Sales & Customer Representative
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for a French-speaking Fashion Sales & Customer Representative to join one of our exciting projects.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
Your benefits at Webhelp:
-Full-time contract, 39 hours/week: Monday to Friday 9:00 to 18:00
-Salary: 17900 Euros gross/year + up to 1200 Euros gross/year in bonus.
-Great office location in Barcelona
-Friends hunting (referral) bonus
-Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
-Career development program and specialized courses
-Opportunities for a career abroad International Mobility Program.
What you’ll experience at Webhelp
As a Fashion Sales & Customer Representative in our team, you will:
- Take incoming customer contacts (via telephone, email, chats, or other automated alerts) and solve users’ demands, pre and post sales.
- Perform outgoing contacts to follow up on sales opportunities
- Achieve sales results through an elevated customer engagement
- Act as a Fashion Enthusiastic Personal Shopper
- Support customers with suitable substitutions for out-of-stock items and/or special occasion products
- Identify potential sales opportunities from customers who contact on post sales assistance
- Be able to detect customer “needs and wants” to provide detailed guidance on available products and support them on the purchasing and payment process
- Provide guidance, advise and an exquisite customer service, transmitting feeling of pride on the brand, be a truly “Brand Ambassador”
- Demonstrate flexibility and desire for individual growth in a fast-paced Customer Service environment
- Inspire customers by continually developing knowledge of current trends and styling techniques.
We’ll be a great match if you:
- Are native or proficient in French plus proficient in English
- Have Relevant Sales Experience (minimum of 1-year relevant experience in fashion retail)
- Are high skilled on of sales techniques (up/cross-selling, objection handling, etc)
- Are a fashion enthusiastic
- Have excellent organizational and communication skills with attention of detail and accuracy, customer-facing and customer-care skills.
- Can work under pressure and to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment and on different tasks easily – multi-tasking
- Are customer driven and motivated to work in sales
- Can conduct effective qualification skills to ensure a comprehensive understanding of customer needs
- Can take ownership of and progress calls to resolution or to escalate calls to resolution.
We´d Love to See:
- Vibrant and motivated with the ability to engage, a true brand ambassador.
- Ability to sell with a passion for styling and love for fashion
- Resistant to stress
- Strong negotiation skills, and persuasion
- Ability to work in a team
- The logical approach to problem-solving
We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don’t check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this one or a future role.
If this sounds like you, join us!
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.