Freelance in the United Kingdom | Note Takers
Join our skilled and experienced UK-based team providing note-taking services with a high level of accuracy and efficiency to a wide variety of customers across the UK!
Appen is looking to engage with experienced Note Takers.
Our professional note-takers attend customer meetings in person or join remotely via a dial-in line and produce an impartial and accurate record of what was discussed. A ‘near verbatim’ record is produced in the language in which the meeting was conducted and delivered according to the customer’s specifications.
- Note-taking experience.
- Excellent listening skills.
- A minimum typing speed of 80 wpm with a proven commitment to a consistently high accuracy rate.
- Excellent written and spoken understanding of the English language with a strong emphasis on spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Ability to understand accents.
- A proven eye for detail with the ability to effectively listen and concentrate for long periods of time.
- A laptop device
- Internet connectivity with a minimum download speed of 10Mbps.
- Minimum Microsoft Word 2007.
- Latest industry standard anti-virus/security software.
- High-quality headphones
Does this opportunity interest you? Don't miss out on this exciting project and be part of our Appen crowd!
So, how to start? Check our website below and explore the exciting possibilities to earn from the comfort of your home!
Appen | UK Transcription and Note Taking Services
For further details and inquiries, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us now! You will enjoy competitive rates and will have the flexibility to schedule your hours to fit your lifestyle and to work around your career and family demands.
Please note that this is an Independent Contractor position and pay will be on a per audio-minute rate, as is standard for the industry.
Thank you and we're looking forward to working with you soon!