Freelance - Key Account Manager (German Speaker)
My client is looking for a Key Account Manager to be part of their consultant team expert in technology transfer and innovation. Their team of consultants accompany innovative companies every day to optimize their growth and development.
Type of contract: Freelance full-time contract
Your responsibilities and impact working as Key Account Manager will be?
The main responsibility is to establish a long-term business affiliation with Business Incubators, Start-up Accelerators, and Venture Capitalists, by this your main missions will be:
- Establishing a list of potential institutions based in Germany and in Europe to prospect.
- Creating and maintaining a relationship with potential customers by conducting demos, onboarding and meetings to advise them throughout the process, holding workshops/seminars and closing deals.
- Closing contracts with their portfolios company
- Developing and implementing an engagement strategy for the recruited institutes.
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role?
- The perfect candidate has a Bachelor/Master's degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales or key account management, and has skills in negotiation and deal closure
- A native level of German and a fluent level in English
- A previous experience within the Venture Capital/Start-up area is desirable.
- Must be located or willing to relocate to Munich.
Whats in it for you?
- Full-time job
- Remote working
- 30 days of holidays including sick leaves pro-rata
- 40 hours contract from Monday to Friday (working hours are from 09:30 to 18:30)
- 45K salary + potential bonus
Your future company.
This company is an expert in achieving growth objectives related to innovation and business development. Its ambition is to provide the best advice for the interest of companies while securing funding for their product.