Fixed Asset Accountant (French Speaker)
Are you looking for a new and interesting challenge within an international company? Do you have experience in accounting or in a similar role? Do you speak fluently French and English? If so, this opportunity is made for you!
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Fixed Asset Accountant will be:
- Managing fixed assets and ensuring capitalizations, depreciations, and disposals follows group policies
- Fixed assets reconciliations
- Booking intercompany invoices
- Reconciliation of intercompany accounts
- Being the owner of fixed assets and intercompany processes for a region
- Booking cost allocation
- Creating, sending out, and booking transfer pricing invoices
- Controlling payment for transfer pricing invoices
- Preparing documents for audit
- Ensuring financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a proficient level in French and English
- You have a degree in accounting, business administration, or similar
- You have 1 to 2 years of experience in accounting or a similar role
- You have excellent Excel skills
- You are a team player with a collaborative spirit, offering support to others
- You take responsibility for personal improvement, learning from experiences and new situations
What’s in it for you?
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Yearly bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Health insurance (after 6 months)
- Hybrid model (3 days per week on-site)
- Office in Barcelona
- International work environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
An international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR, and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.