Experienced Danish Team Leader for the Nets company
Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our next-gen CX team! So let’s start something brilliant together: become a Team Leader for the well-known financial solutions provider - NETS. Are you a driven, result- oriented, and inspiring leader that is motivated by the responsibility over your team? Then we have the perfect vacancy for you in sunny Malaga!
Join us as an Experienced Team Leader for the Nets company!
As a Team Leader, your responsibility will include product knowledge, profitability, quality, productivity, efficiency, and your team of Customer Service Specialists. You will focus on effectively supporting each employee in your team, which means competence development and responsibility of each employee and making sure everyone meets our overall goals. The tasks also include leading operations, quality assurance, coaching, reporting, and following up on measurable production results. You will report directly to your Business Manager.
What's in it for You?
- An ambitious and stable employer with long-term goals.
- International, inclusive workplace, employee-related company
- Paid training and guidance in working with a reputable and strong brand.
- Employment rate: 100%
- Career progression
- Sports events (yoga, football, basketball etc.)
- Corporate benefits - discounts for for the car, travel, fashion, leisure, sports, events, home decorations, electronics, and food industry products and services
What we are looking for:
- Advanced Danish language user
- Intermediate English language user
- At least 1 year of leadership experience in a contact centre
- Good technical general understanding
- Very good knowledge of Google package
- High level organisational and leadership skills
- Someone who is eager to learn new things and can quickly adapt to change
- Someone who is ready to start on the 20th of February!
What Life at Transcom is like!
At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed. To our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today, and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care, and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mind-set, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
The recruitment process
Step 1: You complete the website application
Step 2: You will receive an introduction phone call
Step 3: You will be required to complete a short practical task
Step 4: You will attend a video interview with the Business Manager
Please note, that you would be asked to provide a reference letter
If this is a role that sparks your interest - apply now before 15th of February and we will provide you with more information.
We look forward to hearing from you!