E-commerce Consultant - Construction Equipment with English and Italian
E-commerce Consultant - Construction Equipment with English and Italian- Relocation to Bulgaria
Our new client is the largest construction equipment manufacturer in the world. Over the last century they have helped to improve the lives of people all over the world with their products. Their new digital solution products and services are created to support the next generation of customers and business and to provide an innovative solution approach to complex issues. We are looking for motivated and technical oriented E-commerce Consultant - Construction Equipment to join our new team and help us deliver exceptional customer experience and provide effective problem-solving solutions to our clients.
The position is on-site from our office in Sofia.
So, what’s the role all about?
- Act as a first point of contact for customer product-related inquiries via phone, email, chat and other communication channels
- Provide prompt and accurate responses
- Diagnose and troubleshoot equipment issues by gathering information from customers and utilizing available resources such as manuals and databases
- Follow company policy and guidelines for handling customer interactions
- Provide great customer experience by demonstrating active listening, empathy and positive attitude towards customers
- Document and track all cases and customer information
You are the one we’re looking for if you have:
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal, and working level of Italian
- Minimum 2 years of experience in e-commerce and/or customer support role is a must
- Minimum 6 months of experience in technical support or related role
- Patience, empathy, and a customer-centric approach to handling customer inquiries
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with great active listening skills
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills to identify root causes and provide adequate solutions
- Strong computer skills and proficiency using CRM software’s, ticketing systems and other customer support tools
- Team player with great attitude with the ability to work independently
- Flexibility to work in shifts and bank holidays which will be compensated according the country’s policy
- Good knowledge of heavy machinery and construction equipment
What do you get from us?
- Competitive salary
- Holiday pay
- Fully paid comprehensive initial training and onboarding
- Professional Development and Career Navigation programs to map out the steps in your desired development
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Team and Concentrix events
- Part of the additional benefits are Health and Life Insurance, Multisport card, Transport allowance, Bonus for important life events, Additional paid leave for education, Corporate discounts and many more
That's just the beginning. Send us your CV now to open the door to the new career opportunities ahead of you!
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Who are we?
With 280,000 colleagues all over the world, we specialize in creating exceptional customer experiences and driving digital transformation for some of the world’s biggest and best companies.
We’re fanatical about our diverse and passionate people all across the world. We embrace all our different cultures, individualities, and personalities because we recognize that all our differences make us stronger together. Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer, and we process applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic.
We show our colleagues how important they are by showering them with perks, like a culture of belonging; clear paths for career development; professional support, coaching and mentorship programs; performance-based pay; a global network of lifelong friends and peers; and more! (Like, lots more.)