Dutch speaking Technical Support
Location: Romania work from home
Role: Dutch speaking Technical Support Specialist
Salary: competitive plus performance bonus
Shifts: Shifts, rotational between Monday to Sunday 07:00-22:00, 40 hrs per week (5 days of 8 hrs)
Training: full paid training provided
Relocation support: air plane ticket to Romania, 2 weeks accommodation in a local hotel, nesting package including: tour of the city (Cluj, Sibiu, Brasov), bank account opening, guidance in finding and renting an apartment, support in obtaining Residential document from the Emigration Office. Plus a relocation bonus is paid out.
Our client is a global player in the CX outsourcing industry. They have offices in 45 countries around the world and for the office in Romania they are looking for Dutch speaker to join their technical support team. This is offered as a work from home role with potential transition to hybrid.
As a Technical Support Advisor you will be supporting one of the worlds leading voice audios. You will receive incoming calls and email from customers who are experience technical issues with their device. It's your responsibility to provide outstanding technical assistance through live troubleshooting and problem isolation. Identify, analyze and solve software and hardware issues will be your main task. Besides this you will be handling general product information and pre-sales enquiries as well as processing orders. This is a versatile role which suits somebody with an interest in technology and music!
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written in DUTCH.
- Good command of English
- Previous experience in customer service or technical support
- Computer literate
- Must love Music/Gadgets/Technology
- Logical thinker, who can solve problems in a timely manner
- Have to be interested in home network troubleshooting and configuration including wireless configuration,router settings, and Internet security software.
- Eagerness to learn and develop
Salary, Relocation Package and Benefits
Full paid training will be provided. Extremely competitive salary plus monthly bonusses. Work from home option offered with transition to hybrid working model. Selection process is done via phone and skype and a relocation package will be available if successful, which includes air plane ticket to Romania, 2 weeks accommodation in a local hotel, nesting package including: tour of the city (Cluj, Sibiu, Brasov), bank account opening, guidance in finding and renting an apartment, support in obtaining Residential document from the Emigration Office. Plus a relocation bonus is paid out.
Other benefits include:
- Attractive rewards and additional performance based bonuses
- Referral bonuses
- Annual fixed bonuses
- Full private medical insurance & discounted prices for the dependents of the employee
- Lunch vouchers
- Child birth support
- Various career development opportunities
- Free development training, for both personal and professional purpose
- Online library access for passionate book readers
- Various discounts for gym classes & other recreational activities
- Multicultural and enthusiastic work environment
- Tickets to well-known festivals in Romania
- Access to internal events and Feel Good Activities program (Outdoor Adventures, Volunteering, Mind-Expanding Workshops, Themed parties & events)
As a job-seeker you can benefit from Talingual’s extensive experience - we have successfully placed thousands of candidates in new roles across Europe and we have all previously been in your position as an international job-seeker. We work with leading international employers who offer compelling employment opportunities in a wide variety of roles and locations. We add value to your job search by reviewing your CV, identifying your strengths as a candidate, discussing your preferences with you, preparing you for interviews, and providing relocation advice. You can expect your Talingual recruiter to provide you with honest and clear guidance in a friendly and supportive way. See more at talingual.com