Dutch speaking Live Casino Host
Location: Madrid, Spain
Role: Dutch speaking Live Casino Game Host
Salary: approx €1,630 gross p/m plus performance bonusses and nightshift top ups
Shifts: Shifts, rotational 24x7 operation, 40 hrs per week (5 days of 8 hrs)
Training: full paid training provided
Relocation support: flight to Madrid, taxi pick up from the airport, and up to 26 days accomodation on arrival in company apartment. There is also a housing allowance of 2.500€ provided (this is paid in 3 parts over the first 3 months
Our client is a world-leader in product innovation and advanced IT-solutions for video streamed live casino. Inspired by the world-renowned casino in Monte Carlo, they want to bring the excitement from the live player experience into the home, using emerging technologies. For their studio in Madrid, they are looking for fluent Dutch speakers to joing their team of Live Casino Game Hosts.
As a Live Casino Game Host you will be hosting online games in front of the camera and you will interact with online players and ensure they have an engaging gaming experience. If you are outgoing, enthusiastic, friendly and not shy to talk in front of the camera then this role is for you! You’ll be spending most of your working day live on camera; hosting games and interacting with players who are live-streaming the games to their devices.You will receive a full training programme in our industry leading academy where you will be taught how to lead the games as well as how to look and act in front of the cameras. An example of the games you will be hosting: Roulette, Texas Hold'em and Black Jack.
- Host and deal a variety of games in a live studio streamed to real players in a rotating shift (work) environment.
- Maintain the highest professional standards at all times
- Participate in table promotions
- Participate in internal and external media campaign
- Interact with, and provide an engaging and rewarding experience for our live player
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written in Dutch
- The ability to work as part of a wider team and be adaptable to changing business needs this could include changing shift patterns and providing cover for colleagues
- Ability to work on rotational shifts including night shifts.
- Customer focussed
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Succesful candidates need to have an EU passport or other relevant right to work document for Spain
Salary, Relocation Package and Benefits
The monthly basic salary is around Euro 1,630 (this included the base salary and fixed language bonus). Apart from base salary, there are bonuses to be earned - expect to earn bonusses after approximately 3 months between 100-200 euro extra p/m.
If successful you will receive help with your relocation. There is an excellent relocation package of: the client will book your flight and they will also provide up to 26 days of accommodation in a shared company flat. On top of this there will be a relocation bonus paid out of 2,500 Euro gross (this is paid in 3 parts, 1st month 1,500 Euro, 2nd month 500 Euro and 3rd month 500 Euro)
Other benefits include:
- Free Uniform, free coffee, snacks and fresh fruit.
- Games room (Playstation, table tennis, soccer table).
- Restaurant tickets.
- Gym membership.
- Taxi service from work to your home between 24.00pm - 5.00am.
- Relocation package
- Assistance with Spanish resident card, social security number
As a job-seeker you can benefit from Talingual’s extensive experience - we have successfully placed thousands of candidates in new roles across Europe and we have all previously been in your position as an international job-seeker. We work with leading international employers who offer compelling employment opportunities in a wide variety of roles and locations. We add value to your job search by reviewing your CV, identifying your strengths as a candidate, discussing your preferences with you, preparing you for interviews, and providing relocation advice. You can expect your Talingual recruiter to provide you with honest and clear guidance in a friendly and supportive way. See more at talingual.com