Dutch-speaking - Customer Representative
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for a Dutch-speaking - Customer Representative to join our exciting projects, with leading brands from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, and many more industries.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
- Full-time contract, 39 hours/week: Monday to Friday 9:00-18:00
- Salary: 17400 Euros gross/year + up to 1800 Euros gross/year in bonus.
- Great office location in Malaga
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses
What you’ll experience with us
As a Customer Representative in our team, you will:
- Answer questions and help eCommerce customers by phone and chat with relevant actions related to online orders and deliveries
- Handle calls that are not answered by stores and submit customer inquiries via CRM systems
- Always focus on providing good customer experiences in every customer contact - including a focus on continuous improvement of our customer satisfaction
- Follow the processes and procedures created for the project
- Opportunity to handle inquiries via social media and email in the future
- Be on site at a timely manner, ready to start work at the agreed time
- Work together as a group and achieve set goals
We’ll be a great match if you:
- Are proficient in Dutch and advanced English
- Are adaptable, customer focused and able to learn tasks and processes
- Desire to work with good customer experiences
- Are energetic with well-developed communication skills
- Have good telephone communication skills and excellent time management skills
- Have good computer skills, knowledge and experience of Microsoft and Internet
- Can work in a team while providing input for making the team successful
- Are self-motivated and pro-active in gaining knowledge about the tasks and procedures
Don’t meet every single requirement? We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don’t check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this one or a future role.
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
If this sounds like you, join us!
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.