Dutch Speaking Customer Account Advisor in Malta (Relocation Package)
As a Customer Account Advisor at bet365, you will be part of the European Customer Service team helping our customers around the world from our office in sunny Malta.
This puts you at the forefront of the world's most popular online gambling brand, helping customers with a wide range of queries related to their bet365 account. This position is offered as a full-time position which requires flexible working hours. In order to cover the full sports calendar, you work in a shift system in which you work five days out of seven; this regularly includes public holidays and weekends.
This role falls under our hybrid working model, where you will work both from home and in the office. When working from the office, you will work from a modern office in the heart of Sliema with spectacular sea views and nearby flat rocky beaches with a variety of outdoor activities.
From your first day you will receive training from instructors who will support, guide, and mentor you, so can provide an excellent customer experience.
What do we offer?
- Complete relocation package (more information below)
- Attractive salary, opportunities for advancement, generous bonus payments, and a wide range of other benefits
- Enhancement to the basic salary which is dependent to working days and hours
- Life & Health insurance
- Gym Membership
- Extra 5% of your gross annual salary will be added for pension savings
- Hybrid Working Model
- 6 weeks of company-provided accommodation upon arrival
- Reimbursed flight ticket of up €285
- Monthly accommodation allowance of €800 paid out the first six months
- €100 added to your monthly salary for the first six months for flights to visit your friends and family back home
What you will be doing?
In this role, you will work within our dynamic and multicultural work environment. You will deal with different topics; among other things, you will respond to betting, payment, verification, and general account inquiries. Tasked with supporting our customers via live chat, email, and phone, they play a central role in the customer's bet365 experience.
- Providing support to our customer base via Live Chat and email
- Reviewing and escalating reviews from customers to your superiors when required
- Liaising with other internal teams to review queries from customers regarding several topics including payments, technical issues, verification, or betting queries
What we are looking for?
- Fluent knowledge of spoken and written Dutch is essential.
- Good written and spoken English is required.
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Ability to problem-solve and find a resolution
- Willingness to work any five days from seven including weekends
Do you have what it takes?
Then send in your application in English today and we will contact you shortly!