Digital Product Advisor (Danish Speaker)
Are you interested in the world of electronics and ready to work as a detective to track orders? You are customer-oriented and can handle day-to-day tasks such as locating lost packages and communicating with delivery companies and customers.
In this job, you will help customers and ensure that they receive the products they ordered.
Your responsibilities and impact as Digital Product Advisor will be:
- Back office activities regarding online orders.
- Supporting the customer service agents complex cases.
- Reaching out to customers and delivery companies via phone/email in order to solve the issue/problem.
- Guarantee clients satisfaction and high level of quality.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
– You have native level in Danish
– You have a good level of English
– You are motivated and with a positive mindset
– You are efficient and have good organisation skills
– You are a team player
– You are client and service oriented
– You are willing to stay in the country for medium term
– You are punctual and flexible
– You have very good communication skills
What's in it for you?
– A remote job within Portugal
– Salary of 1352€ per month (x14 per year) + 150 € bonus/month
– 7 € meal voucher per work-day
-- Permanency bonus of 600 € (if you renew your contract after 6 months)
– Full time job (40h/week), Monday-Sunday (Rotative shifts 8am – 00am)
– Private health insurance directly
– 12- months contract as from the first day of training (training is paid 100%)
– 30 days of probation period
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to home country
– A stable job and opportunities to grow within the company
– Contract as from the first day of training (training is paid 100%)
– A family style working environment, while benefiting from an international and multicultural company
– Opportunity to work for Top companies on the market
Your Future Company:
Our partner is an international services company specialising in customer experience and business process outsourcing with over 50 000 employees. For their client, an American multinational technology company, they are currently recruiting a Danish speaker for their office in Lisbon.