Digital Marketing Specialist (English & French speaker)
We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist with a strong command of both English and French to join the team of our client and work alongside a pioneering watersports brand. As part of their marketing team, you will play a crucial role in defining and executing the digital marketing strategy.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Marketing Digital specialist will be:
- Optimizing web content and copy for improved SEO on acquisition pages and creating high-performing campaigns and SEO content for specific regions
- Analyzing and adjusting content performance for organic traffic and lead generation.
- Leading PPC strategy, optimizing existing campaigns and creating new ones.
- Managing the cost of acquisition and conversion rates and developing reports to assess the profitability of paid campaigns.
- Designing effective landing pages with UX and Front End Developers.
- Overseeing translation processes for country-specific languages.
- Enhance product listings and support new product launches.
- Optimizing web conversion rates by ensuring product availability.
- Align all channels with brand and communication objectives.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- 4+ years' experience in digital marketing, SEO, PPC, and e-merchandising.
- Proficiency in English and French.
- Familiarity with Creative Cloud tools is a plus.
- Ability to use web analytics tools.
- Strong organizational skills with a creative mindset.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Passion for watersports.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid position.
- International atmosphere.
- Provided laptop and equipment.
- Private medical insurance.
- Eco-friendly office space.
Your Future Company:
An innovative watersports company that is 100% foil-focused. They have a large history and a deep collection of Surf, SUP and Kite. They have knowledge and design expertise fully embedded in the industry.