Deutschsprachiger Kundenmanager – Arbeit von zu Hause aus in Griechenland
Location: Greece - work from home
Role: German Client Manager
Salary: 1002 euro net p/month (14 months salary paid (Easter, holiday and Christmas salary) + 30 euro gross p/month - work from home allowance + Food vouchers (Hellenic Food vouchers Services) – 132 euro net / month
Training: provided, fully paid
Our client specialises in everything that has to do with customers and contact. As a Business Process Outsourcer, the client takes over the whole customer chain. With 12000 members and locations in Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Morocco, Spain, Greece, Turkey and Suriname, they have a unique combination of customer contact services with tailor made solutions for their clients. We are very excited to recruit a new German Client Advisor - WFH anywhere in Greece. This position will be for our client – an outsourcing partner - who has just opened a new office in Thessaloniki, Greece - however this is a 100% remote role in Greece so no need to come to their office.
This is a B2B support role where you have contact with your business clients via phone and email in regards to website creation, design and other digital marketing services. You will receive inbound calls and emails from customers who would like to revise their website and need changes. You will be responsible for minor changes such as logo or address changes. For more substantial amendments you will work closely with the web designers. You will also conduct outbound calls to your existing clients to ensure your clients are happy with the service and to see if there is anything else you can do to assist them. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to work from the comfort of their own home. Working hrs are 40 hrs per week, totational between the operational hrs of Mon-Fri 10am-6.30pm.
- Build client relationships and manage client requests from inbound and outbound calls and emails.
- Understand the client’s business needs and translate this into requirements for their website and digital marketing.
- Upsell digital marketing services and earn commission where possible.
- Manage customer and order information in the CRM system.
- Collaborate with the team, share ideas and best practices to develop and improve service.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of digital products.
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent communication skills in German both written and spoken
- Good command of English
- Interest in digital marketing, SEO optimization and website creation desired
- Highly motivated, driven and adaptable
- Home office facility including stable and strong broadband
Benefits & Salary
1002 euro net p/month (14 months salary paid (Easter, holiday and Christmas salary) + 30 euro gross p/month - work from home allowance + Food vouchers (Hellenic Food vouchers Services) – 132 euro net / month
As a job-seeker you can benefit from Talingual’s extensive experience - we have successfully placed thousands of candidates in new roles across Europe and we have all previously been in your position as an international job-seeker. We work with leading international employers who offer compelling employment opportunities in a wide variety of roles and locations. We add value to your job search by reviewing your CV, identifying your strengths as a candidate, discussing your preferences with you, preparing you for interviews, and providing relocation advice. You can expect your Talingual recruiter to provide you with honest and clear guidance in a friendly and supportive way. See more at talingual.com