Deutschsprachiger Inside Sales Representative – Umzug nach Griechenland
Location: Athens, Greece
Role: German speaking Inside Sales Representative
Salary: between 1750-2100 Euro gross p/m depending on experience plus monthly performance bonuses
Working hrs: 40 hrs p/week, rotational between Monday to Friday 09:00 – 19:00
Relocation Package: offered for those relocating
Our client is a global leader in customer experience and technology services, providing innovative solutions to enhance customer engagement and drive business growth. In their multilingual hub in Athens, Greece they are supporting more than 25 languages. It's a fantastic international setting, with amazing career opportunities. They are currently recruiting for an Italian speaking Inside Sales Representative.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will represent an American computer software company which is very well known for their illustration and design software packages. Your primary focus will be on driving results and assisting others while maximizing sales opportunities. You will be responsible for prospecting, engaging with leads, qualifying opportunities, and closing deals. Additionally, you will have the chance to utilize your expertise to upsell and cross-sell to existing clients, generating additional revenue and cultivating long-term relationships.
- Proactively identify and research potential customers within the target market using various channels, including cold calling, outbound prospecting, and social media.
- Engage with leads to assess their needs, pain points, and suitability for the company's products or services. Conduct comprehensive qualification and discovery conversations to gain a thorough understanding of their requirements and evaluate potential opportunities.
- Initiate contact through personalized and compelling communication methods, such as phone calls, emails, and social media interactions.
- Build rapport, establish credibility, and nurture relationships with prospects to guide them through the sales funnel.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written in Italian and English
- Previous sales experience
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills
- Computer literate, experience with illustration and design software a plus
- Eagerness to learn and develop
Salary and benefits
Basic salary between 1,750-2,100 Euros gross p/m depending on experience plus monthly performance bonuses. Benefits include relocation package, private health insurance, free annual dental check up plus access to network of dentists with 50% discount, life insurance, free access to an employee assistance program that gives you access to confidential life management and personal support services, tax free monthly meal allowance, career development opportunities, training and development programs, 25 days annual leave.
As a job-seeker you can benefit from Talingual’s extensive experience - we have successfully placed thousands of candidates in new roles across Europe and we have all previously been in your position as an international job-seeker. We work with leading international employers who offer compelling employment opportunities in a wide variety of roles and locations. We add value to your job search by reviewing your CV, identifying your strengths as a candidate, discussing your preferences with you, preparing you for interviews, and providing relocation advice. You can expect your Talingual recruiter to provide you with honest and clear guidance in a friendly and supportive way. See more at talingual.com