Dansktalende kundesupport-specialist for NETS erhvervskunder
Danish & English
Valid through 2023-04-24
Do you love exploring the ways technology helps you do all your favorite things?
Join NETS one of Europe’s most innovative, modern, and fastest-growing companies in the field of digital finance and payment solutions. When working for NETS you will learn skills that will prepare you for your ongoing career in one of the quickest-growing industries in Europe - digital finance.
Achieve your ambitions, grow your career at an international level, deliver the best customer experience for NETS B2B clients, and gain valuable experience in one of the fastest-growing industries.
What's in it for YOU!
- Working in an international environment,
- Career opportunities, 90% of our managers grew up in Transcom,
- Working in a place where new ideas and process improvement are always appreciated,
- Benefits – health insurance, team-building activities, taxi services, free gym, etc,
- Engage in additional sports and social responsibility activities,
- Flexible work schedule,
- Salary above the average level in Latvia,
- Salary increase after 6 and 12 months,
- Professional training and excellent experience in customer care,
- Full support with the whole relocation process and settling in,
- Chance to work from home, after you have completed training (in Latvia).
Join Transcom Latvia as a Danish-speaking customer experience specialist! In this role you will:
- Answer inbound customer calls in Danish and analyze the business issues in a fast, constructive manner,
- Solve business issues in regard to money payments both of simple and more complicated nature,
- Take your communication skills to the next level by leading professional conversations with businesses,
- Provide an excellent customer experience,
- Work 8 hours a day and 40 hours a week. Working hours: Monday - Friday: 09:00-18:00,
- Work with set goals, where you will be assessed on speaking time and customer satisfaction, among other things.
What we are looking for?
- Eager to learn new things and quickly adapt to change,
- Prioritize customers and are always willing to help others,
- Have a problem-solving mindset and attention to detail,
- Speak fluently in Danish and you have good English skills.