Danish speaking Customer Service Executive - relocation to Bulgaria
Location: Sofia /Hybrid after 6 months
Role: Danish speaking customer service executive
Salary: 3,675 Lev per month gross (approx 1475 euro net p/m) plus quarterly performance bonus,and benefits such as health insurance,subsidised gym membership, hybrid working arrangement after 6 months,200 BGN food vouchers, 24 days annual paid leave
Office: Full Time .Operational hours Mon-Sun 9AM-1AM.Rotating 8 hours 5 days a week
Relocation: 1000 Lev reimbursed in first salary
Our client are one of the most successful gambling brands within Europe. They work in many different market segments and have a presence in most European countries. An exciting name to be a part of who value their staff and offer a stable and progressive environment.
As a Danish customer service executive it is your responsibility to ensure good communication and working relationships with both customers and internal departments. This is a role where you communicate with customers via phone, chat and email and solve problems.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions for customers and follow up to resolve any issues their customers experience.
- Respond to technical and account related queries from customers
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Being able to think fast providing solutions while always being aware of a "people first" mantra
- Striving to self improve and analyse
- Working to and reaching targets and customer satisfaction levels to be maintained
- Being resistant and embracing changes in the workplace
- Fluent Danish and English
- Previous customer service experience
- IT literate to intermediate level so can pick up new systems and procedures quickly
- Strong communicator with good problem solving and rapport building skills
As a job-seeker you can benefit from Talingual’s extensive experience - we have successfully placed thousands of candidates in new roles across Europe and we have all previously been in your position as an international job-seeker. We work with leading international employers who offer compelling employment opportunities in a wide variety of roles and locations. We add value to your job search by reviewing your CV, identifying your strengths as a candidate, discussing your preferences with you, preparing you for interviews, and providing relocation advice. You can expect your Talingual recruiter to provide you with honest and clear guidance in a friendly and supportive way. See more at talingual.com