Solution Specialist for Cloud Solutions (Danish-speaking)
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for a Danish speaking – Solution Specialists to join one of our exciting projects.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
- Full-time contract, 39 hours/week: Monday - Friday from 09:00 to 18:00
- Work from home 2 days a week
- A competitive salary package that you will live well on in Spain, with performance-based incentives and lunch ticket
- Restaurant card
- Great office location in Benalmadena
-Friends hunting (referral) bonus
-Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
-Career development program and specialized courses
-Opportunities for a career abroad International Mobility Program.
What you’ll experience with us
As a Solution Specialist in our team, you will:
-Maximize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities collaborating with Sales Agent and Partner Connection Manager
-Present Microsoft’s Cloud value propositions and differentiation that align to customer’s business objectives and IT initiatives based on expertise in solution selling techniques and selling cloud-based solutions
-Provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer need and usage scenarios
-Increase technical acumen delivering innovative ideas to accelerate customer success in the cloud
-Audit and confirm implementation requirements and pricing calculations as required, so that the customer receives an accurate projection of anticipated costs in new services sought
-Demonstrate aspects of the technical and business solution to customers over Teams
-Act as the key technical contact for the SMB Vendor Tele team with potential customers
-Conduct group and one-on-one trainings across the Center on subjects of expertise
We’ll be a great match if you have:
- A native or proficient in Danish+ Fluent in English
- 3-6+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
- Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture for productivity and communications solutions required
- Demonstrate knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions preferred
- Understanding of cloud deployment and adoption planning
- Experience with cloud-based productivity, collaboration and communications solution designs, migrations and management of technology
- An understanding and passion for cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends. Minimum Fundamentals certification is required upon entering to the role, L200 certification is preferred
- A proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
- Exceptional interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills to succeed in a customer facing role
- A success-driven personality, works well in a diverse team and enjoy a dynamic and changing environment
It would be a plus if you have:
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don’t check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this one or a future role.
If this sounds like you, join us!
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.