Danish Customer Service Representative for Nets company
We are looking for a DANISH-speaking colleague with a problem-solving mindset to join a community of customer experience experts. All nimble, curious, driven, lifelong learners and all committed to the world's best-loved brands. Apply now and start something brilliant with Transcom!
What's in it for YOU!
- International and inclusive environment, that makes you feel supported, encouraged, and welcome from day one;
- Continuous development through our internal learning platforms and external training;
- Endless growth opportunities: 90% of our managers and leaders started their careers as customer service specialists;
- Permanent full-time contract;
- Support with relocation process and settling in;
- Additional employee benefits e.g. free Spanish lessons, free unlimited coffee (in office) and more;
- Sports events (yoga, football, basketball etc.);
- Corporate benefits - discounts for the car, travel, fashion, leisure, sports, events, home decor, electronics, and food industry products and services.
Join us as a Customer Service Representative!
Be on the front line of support for clients and deliver impactful work on a company level. In this role, you will:
- Work for NETS, one of Europe’s most innovative, modern, and fastest-growing digital finance and payment solutions companies;
- Respond to customer queries related to invoices, payments, accounts, bank card readers in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat;
- Contribute to the project's success, propose improvements, share knowledge and learn together with your colleagues.
What are we looking for:
- Advanced Danish language user (C1 or native) - written and oral;
- Intermediate English language user (B2+) - written and oral;
- Good computer literacy;
- Quick solver of technical problems;
- Fast and correct work with numerical data;
- Positivity and ability to manage stress well;
- Multitasking skills;
- Someone who is eager to learn new things and can quickly adapt to change;
- Someone who is ready to start on the 15th of May!
What life at Transcom is like!
We have 30,000 customer experience specialists in 27 countries with 85 locations, providing services in 33 languages to international brands in various industries. Due to our recent success, we are expanding our award-winning teams and investing in our people.
At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed. To our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today, and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care, and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mind-set, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
If your profile matches what we are looking for, we will invite you to one of our digital interviews. There we will give you more information about the position and get to know you better. The interviews take place continuously, so send your application as soon as possible.
For more information about the position, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org