Customer Support Representative with German for EV Charging Company
Customer Support Representative with German for EV Charging Company- Relocation to Bulgaria
Do you prefer the coziness of the home environment? We are offering permanent Work from Home to help you strike an excellent work-life balance!
We are growing!
Our brand-new client operates the world’s largest and most open electric vehicle charging network. They also design, build and support the technology that powers it.
Your typical day:
As a representative of the company, you will be expected to deliver high-quality customer service by phone, e-mail and chat. You will receive inbound calls from current and prospective customers needing real time assistance. You will provide problem resolution to the customers by preforming a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Solutions include resolving username/password problems, uninstalling/reinstalling mobile application, verifying proper account set up and guiding users to navigate application menus. You will provide support by clearly communicating solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner.
What you need to have is:
- Fluency in German and English, both written and verbal
- Excellent communication and customer handling skills
- Work experience in a customer service center is an advantage
- Solid computer skills (MS Office, use of internet, e-mail and web-based applications)
- Interest in technology and desire to learn new skills.
- Be organized, have problem-solving and analytical skills
- Team player with a great attitude
- High school education
What do you get from us?
- Competitive salary
- Standard working hours from Monday to Sunday
- Virtual training and permanent Work from Home
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Medical plan fully covered by the company
- Transportation allowance and Life insurance
- Various career development opportunities
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Team and Concentrix events
With 280,000 colleagues all over the world, we specialize in creating exceptional customer experiences and driving digital transformation for some of the world’s biggest and best companies.
We’re fanatical about our diverse and passionate people all across the world. We embrace all our different cultures, individualities, and personalities because we recognize that all our differences make us stronger together. Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer, and we process applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic.
We show our colleagues how important they are by showering them with perks, like a culture of belonging; clear paths for career development; professional support, coaching and mentorship programs; performance-based pay; a global network of lifelong friends and peers; and more! (Like, lots more.)