Customer Support Agent with Nespresso!
Are you motivated by providing a good customer experience? Then we have the perfect vacancy for you in the beautiful city of Málaga!
We are looking for Norwegian, Danish and Swedish speaking individuals.
Become a Customer Care Representative for a high-quality coffee brand - Nespresso - in Costa del Sol. Nespresso is at the forefront of the market when it comes to coffee, offering a range of coffee capsules, machines and accessories internationally and we are seeking individuals with a passion for coffee and helping people to join our team!
What´s in it for YOU!
- Permanent full-time contract & salary;
- Annual leave, bank holidays, etc.;
- Industry training;
- Career progression;
- Work from home possibilities;
- International, inclusive workplace, employee-related company;
- Additional employee benefits e.g. free Spanish lessons, free unlimited coffee (in office) and more;
- Relocation support;
- Corporate benefits - discounts for car rentals, travel, fashion, leisure, sports, events, home décor, electronics, and food industry products and services.
Join us as a Customer Service Representative!
Be on the front line of support for clients and deliver impactful work on a company level. In this role, you will:
- Work for Nespresso - premium and environment-friendly coffee brand, providing luxury coffee, coffee capsules and coffee machines across the Globe;
- Respond to customer queries related to money transfers, invoices, accounts, bank card readers in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or live chat;
- Contribute to the project's success, propose improvements, share knowledge and learn together with your colleagues.
What are we looking for:
- Proficiency at C1+ level/native in one of these languages: Norwegian/Swedish/Danish;
- English language proficiency at B2+ level;
- Good computer skills;
- Positive mindset;
- Multitasking abilities;
- Adaptability to change;
- Willingness to help others;
- Availability to start in August, September or October 2023.
The recruitment process
Step 1: You complete the website application
Step 2: You will attend a video interview with the Talent Acquisition Specialist
Step 3: You will complete a short writing task
Step 4: Final video interview with the Team Leader
*Please note, you will be required to complete a short practical task*
What life at Transcom is like!
At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed. To our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today, and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care, and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mindset, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
If this is a role that sparks your interest - apply now and we will provide you with more information.
We look forward to hearing from you!