Customer Service or Sales in Greece (Dutch Speaker)
What if you could fly to Greece to start a job with colleagues from different countries with one strong thing in common: the desire to gain experience, learn and grow together within an international, thriving company?
Whether you are looking for personal development, learning and career opportunities, cultural discovery or just a lifetime experience, you will find it there!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Representative will be:
- Assist B2C customers with incoming problems
- Ensuring high quality customer service
- Providing necessary information
- Being proactive
- Capturing data in the CRM system
- Improving customer satisfaction
- Solving problems accurately and efficiently
Your responsibilities and impact as a Sales Representative will be:
- Daily support of customers in the B2B market and identification of sales opportunities
- Build a trusting relationship with key marketing industry decision makers and online advertising strategy consultants
- Understand your customer's business goals to achieve the most effective online advertising
- Sales increase through up-selling
- Achieve high customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A fluent command of the Dutch language and a B2/C1 level of the English language
- For sales: experience in sales
- For customer service: experience in a call center
- Articulate and communicative
- Be a real team player and committed to your work
- Enthusiastic about intercultural communication and the expat lifestyle
- Living in or willing to move to Greece for an international career and life experience
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week
- Help with a visa if you don't have one
- Working from home in Greece is also possible for Customer Support
- Competitive salary + benefits / bonus
- Relocation package with 4 weeks in an Airbnb
- Fully paid training and reimbursement of your flight ticket within the first salary
- Private health insurance with dental care
- Support with paperwork
- Multicultural environment
- A company that offers you not just a job, but a full experience abroad!
- Training before the project starts
Your Future Company:
2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive brands and leading companies they are now working with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than 75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world and they are looking for new members to join them in their journey in their Greek hub.
Feel free to check our other opportunities for entry-level Dutch speakers or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.