Customer Service for a Renewable Energy Company (Czech Speaker)
Explore an exciting career in the renewable energy sector! As a customer service representative, you'll empower clients with sustainable solutions, whether advising on purchases or suggesting eco-friendly alternatives. Join a passionate team dedicated to creating a greener future. Take the first step towards this rewarding opportunity by reading the vacancy now!
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Customer Service Representative will be:
- Primary focus is on reconciliations, supporting daily operations, customer inquiries, and maintaining customer files
- Supporting candidates mainly through the phone, but also via email
- Advise clients on their purchases
- Resolves issues requiring in-depth investigation and/or research
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase speed, efficiency, and accuracy
Skills, experiences, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of Czech and an excellent level of English (minimum level C1)
- Being able to deliver deep analysis of customer data
- Working independently and under minimal supervision
- Previous experience in Customer Service is preferred
- Having analytical and problem-solving skills
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
What’s in it for you?
- Yearly salary of 1002€ (x14 per year) + up to 150€ bonus/month
- Reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 200€
- Financial support of 400€ net a month during the first three months
- 7€ meal voucher per work-day
- Full-time job (40h/week), Monday-Sunday from 9 am – 6 pm, working on-site
- 12 months contract from the start
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- For international candidates, there might be a possibility for a relocation package
- Training is paid 100%
- Private health insurance from the beginning
- A stable job and opportunities to grow within the company
- A family-style working environment, while benefiting from an international and multicultural company
- Opportunity to work for top companies in the market
Your Future Company:
This fast-growing multinational company has more than 50,000 employees helping over 500 globally acknowledged brands to provide a first-rate customer service experience. Combining technology with a human touch they achieved a worldwide presence and credibility in the outsourcing scene. They are welcoming new talents to join them in their office in Lisbon.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.