Customer Service Support for Fashion Retailer PVH (Dutch/Flemish Speaker)
If you're a fashionista who knows the ins and outs of high-end fashion trends, you probably also know how PVH Corp. plays a big role in the apparel industry. This is your chance to get an international experience abroad where you can make a difference with your interest in the fashion industry!
Your responsibilities and impact as a customer service agent will be:
- Listening to customers’ questions and concerns, providing the best possible answers and solutions
- Troubleshooting regarding orders, deliveries, payments and returns
- Providing information about fashion products
- Escalating and rerouting the necessary matters and issues to other departments
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are up to fluent in Dutch and have good knowledge of English
- You are energetic and innovative
- You are a fast thinker and work proactively
- Motivation and teamwork are some of your soft skills
- Passion for fashion and trends.
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have an intercultural mind and willing to work with many other nationalities
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year.
- Working Hours: Full time between 08:00-20:00 on rotating shifts (Monday-Sunday) 40h/week
- Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees.
Salary Conditions(*): You have 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1240€ gross/month
*The relocation package only applies to individuals who live at least 100 kilometres from the office or recolate to Portugal
- Compensation during training period if successful (7 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes).
Relocation Package for International Candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick-up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays
- Career Growth Opportunities: Various career development chances in different paths
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.