Customer Service Sales Representative (Swedish-speaking) High Tech
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for Swedish-speaking Customer Service Sales Representative (On-site) to join one of our exciting projects.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
- Full time 39 hours/week contract: Monday to Friday 9:00 to 18:00
- Salary starting 20 000 euros gross/year up to 22 000 euros gross/year
- Great office location in Barcelona
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses
What you'll experience with us
As a Customer Service Sales Representative in our team, you will:
- Mainly handle inbound activity (calls, emails, chat, tasks) of customer post sales requests
- Outbound calls when necessary to solve issues with customers and different internal business units
- Quote creation and follow up with cross selling / up selling and a proactive and service attitude
- Ensuring personal knowledge of the Store portfolio and Post sales process´s are maintained
- Initiate & manage Customer post sales related tasks; covering order cancellations, claims management, order and delivery follow up, refund requests and escalations
We'll be a great match if you:
- Have a proficient or bilingual level of Swedish and advanced English
- Have, minimum, 1-year relevant experience
- Have strong communication, customer facing and customer care skills
- Have knowledge of sales techniques (up-/cross-selling, objection handling, etc)
- Are achievement and target oriented, customer driven and motivated to work in sales
- Have IT knowledge and technical understanding
- Have real capability to listen to customers
- Can conduct effective qualification skills to ensure a comprehensive understanding of customer needs
We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
If this sounds like you, join us!
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.