Customer Service Representative with French (Barcelona)
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work and Top Employer), is looking for a Customer Service Representative with French.
- Engage in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Demonstrate products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Make product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Research client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Create a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
- Analyze and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Make product appeal to the target market
- Train other sales people in the art of selling
- Demonstrate superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to gain immediate credibility and trust
- Exceptional communication skills
- PC and system literate
- Confident and enthusiastic.
- The ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently
- Native French speaker and advanced level of English
- First class written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Well organized, reliable and thorough
- Full-time position (39hs/week), from Monday to Friday, from 8.30 to 18.00
- Salary: 21.000€ gross/year.
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project).
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- International business casual environment
- Full time role - Monday to Friday
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive Benefits package!