Customer Service Representative in Barcelona (Dutch Speaker)
Your responsibilities and impact as a customer experience specialist will be:
- Answering incoming queries from customers and ensuring contractual SLA is maintained
- Identifying issues and provide solutions
- Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction
- Being a team player and participate in the success of the team and project, e.g. provide cover for absent colleagues together with the team and attending regular team meetings
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of Dutch and an advanced level of English
- Having knowledge about IT platforms, equipment and applications such as Windows/MS Office
- Having previous experience in sales (up-selling and cross-selling)
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Being a team player with high social competence
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Barcelona for an international career and life experience
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time permanent contract
- 39h/week, Monday to Sunday on rotative shifts (09:00 to 20:00)
- Salary: 20.000€ gross annual base salary
- Opportunity to join an international company
- An open-minded and employee-oriented working environment
- Career development opportunities
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Your Future Company:
2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today, they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by some of the most progressive brands and leading companies they are currently in business with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than 75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world and they are looking for new members to join them on their journey in Barcelona.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.