Customer Service Quality Analyst (Bilingual Spanish & Portuguese Speaker)
Our client – a luxury automotive brand – is creating their Customer Interaction Center from scratch and they are looking for Quality Analysts to revolutionize their customer service. For this, we are looking for someone with previous experience in luxury customer service or the Hotel industry. By actively joining the organization, you will be a true brand ambassador. Interested to learn more? Apply now and let´s discuss the position in more detail.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Quality Analyst for a Luxury Automotive Brand will be:
- Independent analyst of agent interactions with customers such as calls, emails or live chats as well as customer service cases.
- Identificate overall quality gaps and coordination of definition and implementation of measures for identified gaps with team leaders and trainers.
- Preparation, realization, and wrap-up of calibrations or quality workshops.
- Documentation of quality gaps, measures, and roadmaps to constantly increase service quality
- Preparation and presentation of quality reporting
- Development, realization, and analysis of customer surveys and mystery activities as well as identification of customer follow-up activities
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Having excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Native level of Portuguese and professional/Fluent level of Spanish and English
- Accurate and well-structured analytical skills
- Willingness to understand complex automotive products/services
- Motivated and empathetic personality, but also assertive and self-confident
- Well-structured and self-dependent working style
- Applicable experience in customer service and knowledge in the automotive industry is a PLUS
What´s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Working in a fast-paced and highly changeable environment
- Being part of the creation of the Customer Interaction Center of one of the world´s leading luxury automotive brands
- Working in an inclusive, diverse, and international team
- Possibility to partially work from home after the initial training months
- Starting date: mid-March 2023
Your future company:
An innovative luxury automotive brand that is currently creating an in-house Customer Interaction Center. They have offices worldwide to cater to the needs of their international clientele. The Customer Service department in Barcelona will focus on the markets of various European countries.