Customer Service Agent in Portugal (Dutch/Flemish Speaker)
Have you dreamed about moving abroad to a warm and tropical country, to work in a young and international team? While building meaningful memories and connections with like-minded individuals? Then this might be the first step of your new journey. Come and work with one of the many famous brands from different industries offered in the beautiful capital city Lisbon.
Your responsibilities and impact as a customer experience specialist will be:
Supporting clients’ activities by offering world-class service to their customers while working on projects of top prestigious and worldwide brands by:
- Answering incoming customer queries promptly
- Identifying issues and providing effective solutions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Recording customer data accurately in the CRM system
- Providing ad-hoc support as required
- Being a team player and collaborating for the success of the team and project
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native-level proficiency in Dutch and a minimum B2 level of English.
- In-depth understanding of the value and impact of a superior customer experience
- Excellent listening skills and proficient communication abilities
- A drive for excellence and professionalism
- Strong teamwork skills and dedication to collaborative success
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- A valid Portuguese work permit (required)
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full-time (40h/week)
- Monday to Friday, availability to work between 7 am - 10 pm, 8 hours a day (plus one hour for lunch/dinner), on a rotational schedule
Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1250€ gross/month
For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during the training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Apply now and enjoy a personalised recruitment process where diversity is not a Buzzword because it's normality. Get specific tips and tricks for your Resume and Interview with the hiring company to increase your chances of landing the job.
Living in Lisbon: What to Expect
- Vibrant cityscape and cultural heritage
- Living in an affordable European capital
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and the famous cafe culture
- Friendly locals, positive vibes, and a lively urban lifestyle
- Year-round warm weather and beach life by the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking community and international ambience
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.