Customer Service Advisor (German) - BARCELONA
Do you have strong communication skills (German + English), and would you like to work in an international environment, providing assistance in your native language? Then this is your chance. Our client is the European leader in the payments industry, and we are looking for enthusiasts to strengthen our German-speaking team in Barcelona.
You will be working on a project where accuracy is an absolute must. You will deal with questions from credit card holders and ensure the security and protection of credit card details.
You will answer questions about for example:
• Secure payment methods
• Credit card balance
• Help cardholders with any changes (e.g. Address change or limit change)
• Explain and help with solutions for payment – refusals
• Analyse possibly fraudulent transactions with cardholders
For this project, you need to be able to maintain security procedures around sensitive data. Paid training will be provided.
- Strong communication/social skills
- Positive attitude toward changes
- Team player
- Strong listening skills
- Solution-oriented approach without losing an eye for detail
- Ability to solve things independently and take ownership of your work
- Motivation to contribute to our customer satisfaction and business success
WHAT YOU NEED
- Good level of English (written and spoken)
- Native-level German (written and spoken)
- Basic computer skills are required
- Flexibility with regard to working hours (including evening and weekend shifts)
- Customer Service experience is a plus, but not a must
- Paid training
- Tax-free benefits including food, transport, insurance & childcare
- several company events per year
- Free fruit & coffee at the office
- Free Spanish language classes
- Easily accessible office in Barcelona (Poblenou area)
- A fun, friendly, and people-focused work environment
- Open atmosphere in which employee suggestions and ideas are heard
- Growth opportunities
For applications click here.
NOTE: We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.