Customer Product Adviser at a Luxury Automobile Company (Dutch Speaker)
Do you like to help and assist customers? Are you tech-savvy and looking to progress your career in the car-sharing sector? Are you ready to start a new adventure as a Customer Service Specialist in Athens, Greece? Then keep on reading!
Located in Athens - one of Greece’s hippest cities - you will be able to combine professional growth with an incredible life experience.
Your responsibilities and impact as Car-sharing Service Expert will be:
Supporting clients’ activities by offering world-class service to their customers while working on projects of top prestigious and worldwide brands by;
• Answering incoming customer queries promptly
• Identifying issues and providing effective solutions to ensure customer satisfaction
• Recording customer data accurately in the CRM system
• Providing ad-hoc support as required
• Being a team player and collaborating for the success of the team and project
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
• You are a native Dutch speaker with a good level of English
• You are professional, friendly and with empathy
• You are highly reliable, adaptable, a fast learner, and you have strong problem-solving skills
• You are independent and proactive to work from home
• You are a fast learner and eager to develop new skills
• A previous experience in Customer Service is a big advantage
• EU Citizenship or valid work permit for Greece is required\
What’s in it for you?
• A full-time job, 40 hours a week, completely working from home (needs to be located around Athens)
• Salary: 1300€ gross per month x 14 salaries per year + performance-related bonus up to €130 monthly
• Schedule: available to work in rotative shifts from Monday to Sunday between 12AM and 11PM
• A Quality Certified Management Company
A complete relocation package including:
• Flight ticket to Athens
• Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks with breakfast
• Assistance in finding a flat + real estate agency fee paid by the company
• Flight ticket to your home and back every year
• Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
Your Future Company:
Located in Athens, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities from our website or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.