Customer Care for Banking Industry (German Speaker)
Are you looking for a position that will help you learn more about the banking sector? Do you enjoy supporting B2B and B2C clients on their mission to plan their financial future?
If you thrive in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment and have excellent communication skills, we have an exciting opportunity for you in the heart of Malaga, Spain!
- Your responsibilities and impact as Care for Banking Industry will be:Assisting B2C and B2B customers with incoming requests regarding services, prices, and options of purchases.
- Describing services and properties of the bank to the customers.
- Accepting, processing, and changing orders from customers
- Evaluating and understanding customer requirements to ensure their satisfaction.
- Fostering enduring trust-based relationships through transparent and engaging communication.
- Maintaining records of customer interactions, managing customer accounts, and organizing documentation
- Troubleshooting for all upcoming issues customers face with their account
- Adhering to communication protocols, standards, and company policies
- Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:Proficiency in the German language at a native or near-native level and a B2/C1 level in the English language
- Customer Service experience is preferred
- Competency in using computers
- Effective phone contact handling abilities and active listening skills
- Customer-focused mindset with the capability to adjust and respond to various personalities.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Minimum educational requirement: High School diploma.
- Be a real team player and committed to your work
- Living in or willing to move to Spain for an international career and life experience
- What’s in it for you?A full-time job, 40 hours a week Monday-Thursday 8 am - 4 pm, Friday 9 am to 4 pm
- permanent contract after probation time
- competitive Salary + bonuses
- health insurance
- paid training
- Multicultural environment
- A company that offers you not just a job, but a full experience abroad!
- Training before the project starts
Your Future Company:
2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive brands and leading companies they are now working with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than 75,000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world and they are looking for new members to join them in their journey in their Greek hub.
Feel free to check our other opportunities from our website or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities