Customer Care Consultant in Porto (Dutch Speaker)
Quality and Service is what it is all about in today’s world for companies to remain competitive. From solving technical issues, providing product’s advice, following up on logistics, having quality checks to providing sales support, there are many areas where excellent customer support is required and this is where the company needs you! Whatever your profile and experience is, you will have the opportunity to make a difference!
Your responsibilities and impact as a customer experience specialist will be:
- Responding to inbound calls to answer customer inquiries or placing orders
- Completing order entry and coordinating of product shipments to customers by resisting and collecting updated documentation
- Providing support and resolving customer’s issues
- Collaborating with internal and external entities
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are a native Dutch speaker
- You have a business proficiency level of English
- You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You have excellent communication and listening skills
- You are a team player and you are willing to work with many other nationalities
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time (40h/week)
- Monday to Friday, availability to work between 7am - 10pm, 8 hours a day (plus one hour for lunch/dinner), on a rotational schedule
Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1250€ gross/month
For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
What should you expect from living in Porto?
- An extraordinary city view thanks to the Douro River
- Colourful houses covered with paints, tiles and history
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and the famous Port wine
- Harry Potter fans in cloaks near Lello Bookshop
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.