Customer Care Associate (Hebrew Speaker)
Passionate about Customer Care and looking for a new challenge in vibrant Lisbon? Be responsible for the needs of the customers and find the best solution to make them happy again. Our client is looking for a Customer Service Specialist for the retail sector specialising in luxury products. This is a leading sleep company selling high quality mattresses and bedding.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent will be:
Your mission is to support clients’ activities by offering world-class service to their customers. You will work on projects of top prestigious and worldwide brands.
- Answer incoming queries from customers
- Identify issues and provide solutions
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Record data in the CRM system
- Ad-hoc support
- Be a team player and participate in the success of the team and project
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a native level of Hebrew and a good level of English
- You have EU citizenship or hold a valid work permit for Portugal
- You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
- Customer service and quality is part of you
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long term fixed term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Sunday to Thursday, from 10:00 am to 19:00 pm
- Salary conditions* – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1400€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1700€ gross/month
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract (additionally to standard insurance)
- Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
- Relocation support for international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience great
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- A dynamic, open minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
- A great place to work in a brand new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
- A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
- Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from a different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles
Your Future Company:
Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here!
Our client is recognized as the Best Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company which takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, accommodation to your social integration.
The Lisbon experience encompasses many things. Lisbon offers all the enjoyments you would expect of a Capital, yet with half the fuss of other European capitals. Are you into neighborhood festival or into sunset watch from the old Moorish castle? Lisbon has definitely a lot to offer and give the opportunity to enjoy different lifestyles.
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous café culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!