Customer Care Agent in Portugal (Dutch Speaker)
When thinking of a new destination in Europe for your next international professional adventure, Lisbon should be one of the options that first comes to mind. The excellent career opportunities, cultural activities, warm climate and much more, make expat life in Portugal's beautiful capital so worth living. Take the chance and get a head start with an international experience in Lisbon!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Care Agent in Lisbon will be:
- Being a mentor to consumers in different fields (there are several projects)
- Providing the best possible answers and solutions to questions and concerns from customers in the way you are the most confident with: over the phone, via e-mail or social media;
- Delivering calm and resourceful troubleshooting for customer queries regarding their shopping experience;
- Being in contact with other departments and redirecting related cases and issues to related departments.
Is customer service a new field that you want to gain expertise and achieve your career goals? The good news is that this company is recruiting based on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in every aspect of the job.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Speaking a native level of Dutch and at least a B2 level in English
- Knowing the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Enjoying being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Getting excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Already living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: 12 months of renewal contract
- Working Hours: Full time options on rotating shifts (depending on the project).
- 100% paid training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees.
- Salary Conditions:
- Salary of 1117€ per month (x14 per year) + 150 € bonus/month + 6€ meal voucher per work-day
- Payment of up to 400 €/month for the rent (during the first 6 months) for relocating candidates
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 3 months for relocating candidates
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival for relocating candidates
- Private health insurance
- International and multicultural company
- Family style work environment
- Growing opportunities
Your Future Company:
This fast-growing multinational company has more than 50.000 employees helping over 500 globally acknowledged brands to provide a first-rate customer service experience. Combining technology with a human touch they achieved a worldwide presence and credibility in the outsourcing scene. They are welcoming new talents to join them in their office in Lisbon.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.