Customer Care Agent (German Speaker)
When thinking of a new destination in Europe for your next international professional adventure, Lisbon should be one of the options that first comes to mind. The excellent career opportunities, cultural activities, warm climate, and much more, make expat life in Portugal's beautiful capital so worth living. Take the chance and get a head start with an international experience in Lisbon!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Care Agent in Lisbon will be:
- Being a mentor to consumers in different fields (there are several projects)
- Providing the best possible answers and solutions to questions and concerns from customers in the way you are the most confident with: over the phone, via e-mail, or social media;
- Delivering calm and resourceful troubleshooting for customer queries regarding their shopping experience;
- Being in contact with other departments and redirecting related cases and issues to related departments.
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Speaking a native level of German and at least a B2 level in English
- Knowing the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Enjoying being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Getting excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Already living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience.
Is customer service a new field in that you want to gain expertise and achieve your career goals? The good news is that this company is recruiting based on soft skills, regardless of your field of study – they will train you in every aspect of the job.
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: Initial 6 months contract + 6 months + 6 months + permanent contract
- Working Hours: Full-time options on rotating shifts (depending on the project).
- 100% paid training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to its new employees.
- Salary Conditions:
- Salary of 1235€ per month (x14 per year) + 150 € bonus/month + 6€ meal voucher per work-day
- Payment of up to 300 €/month for the rent (during the first 3 months) for relocating candidates
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 3 months
Your Future Company:
- Private health insurance after 6 months
- International and multicultural company
- Family-style work environment
- Growing opportunities
Is this job role not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other German opportunities within Spain & Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.