Customer Advisor for Abercrombie & Fitch (Dutch Speaker)
Are you feeling comfortable in the world of Fashion? Do you want have a look behind the scenes of this well known fashion brand? One of the most famous American fashion brands is waiting for you to join their Customer Service team in Lisbon!
Your responsibilities and impact as a customer service agent will be:
- Providing service to the A&F clients via phone, email, chat and social media platforms
- Providing product information to the customer
- Handling the clients queries regarding their orders, account accessibility, payments and stocks availability
- Follow up with customers
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a fluent level of Dutch (a good level of English would be a plus)
- You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
- You are interested in the fashion field
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You have excellent communication and listening skills
- You are a team player willing to work with many other nationalities
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time on rotating shifts MON-SUN 7:00AM-7:00PM. 40h/week
Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): €1000 gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1300€ gross/month
For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Private health insurance directly after the contract signature
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (8 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.