Content Moderator for Social Media (Hebrew Speaker)
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or a valid work permit for Portugal +++
Do you love social media? Are you a fan of vlogging or constantly looking to videos to help solve your challenges? If the answer is yes, then you must start your career with a global company working as a Content Moderator for one of the world's biggest web companies.
Want to learn more about social media regulation, online free speech, internal controls or maybe even learn about EU policy making? Apply now, start your career supporting this exciting team.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Content Moderator will be:
- Reviewing user reports regarding website content
- Analyze and identify content that is not in accordance with the processes and policies
- Ensuring user and brand safety
- Being able to provide services on a 24/7 shift rotation
- Disclaimer: Please note that these tasks involve extensive exposure to sensitive content, including but not limited to vulgar content, violence, pornography and fake news
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Fluent in Hebrew (at least C1 level)
- At least B2 level of English
- Availability to work in 3 shifts, 7 days a week (24/7 availability)
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary & relocation allowance and assistance*
- Training & development opportunities
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Professional development and clear career path
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!