Content Classification Expert (Hebrew Speaker)
Do you enjoy watching content like short lip-sync, comedy or talent videos? Maybe already created some by yourself? Are you always aware of the newest trends on the internet? Do you want to work abroad in a Team of over 80 different nationalities?
We might have the right opportunity for you in Lisbon!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Content Classification Expert will be:
Part of your daily activities will be:
- Classifying the typology of the content (videos, image, text and audio) in accordance with the processes and policies
- Responding to customer inquiries regarding Trust & Safety actions, such as abuse reports and enforcement appeals
- Ensuring user and brand safety
- Able to provide services on a 24/7 shift rotation
- Disclaimer: please note that these tasks involve extensive exposure to sensitive content, including but not limited to vulgar content, violence, pornography and fake news
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team-player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
- You have a fluent level of Hebrew + a good level on English
- You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
- You are always up to date regarding Social Media
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You have excellent communication and listening skills
- You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts; 24/7
- Salary conditions: 1700€ gross/month
For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Your Future Company:
Working in sunny Lisbon at one of the world's leading professional services company operating in the technological and digital field. Your prospective new employer is a diverse community of more than 300.000 people working together. The team is caring and supportive and believe in continuous improvement to take their careers to new places. On the top of that, it's a diverse environment seeking the highest level of equality.
- What should you expect from living in Lisbon?A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment