Compliance & Policy Analyst (m/f/d)
English & English
Valid through 2023-12-15
- Partner with the leads and PgMs in preparing business reviews, executive presentations, research reports, and white papers for commerce solutions.
- Create project roadmaps, and progress reports and identify dependencies.
- Conduct deep-dive analysis on policy violations to identify trends and opportunities to improve reviews
- Creating and maintaining technical tools for the program such as managerial dashboards, scripts, and other tools used for data management and data review/reporting.
- Assist in developing project strategies, and measure and support success by creating and analyzing quantitative data and activity reports.
- Collaborate with the internal team to initiate and implement procedural changes when applicable.
- Measure progress on all assigned projects. Manage communication of progress with the core team and all stakeholders and escalate issues as necessary, providing transparency and end-to-end coordination of deliverables.
GENERAL SKILLS & EXPECTATIONS
- 2-3 years of experience in project coordination/management
- 2-3 years of experience in data management experience
- Ability to impart knowledge and provide team members with best practice advice
- Quick adaptation to new technologies and systems
SOFT SKILLS & EXPECTATIONS
- Analytical Acumen
- Online Research Skills
- Detail Orientation
- Self-Starter Attitude
- Project Coordination Skills
- Customer-Oriented Problem Solving
TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPECTATIONS
- Full proficiency in English (C1 level or above)
- Bachelor’s degree, with experience in data quality checks and reviews
- At ease using document processors/ Spreadsheets / G Suite
- Working knowledge of SQL: ability to read and understand what the query does, problem solve, and adapt scripts as needed
- 2-3 years of experience in data QA experience
- Employee Assistance Program
- Stable employment based on contract
- Flexible scheduling for work-life balance
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Fixed salary and internal bonuses