Client Specialist for Parking App (German Speaker)
Do you like to help people finding their way?
You will have the chance to reduce Applications users stress while finding a parking spot and assisting them in their daily life.
Regardless of your professional background — if you would like to work in a freshly renovated office, dealing with customer's needs and you are friendly, keen, and diligent, then this is your opportunity!
Your daily tasks as a Customer Advisor for Parking App will be:
- Answering incoming queries from customers (phone, e-mail, social media)
- Identifying issues and provide solutions
- Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction
- Recording data in the CRM system
- Providing ad-hoc support
- Being a team player and participate in the success of the team and project
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and at least a C1 level of English
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Having a drive for excellence and professionalism
- Being a real team player and committed to your work
- Ideally completed commercial training or comparable professional experience
- What’s in it for you?30 Days of Holiday
- Flexible Shifts (8:30 - 16:30 or 9:30 - 18:00)
- negotiable Home Office Days
- Indefinite Contract
- 28 to 30K Base Salary
- Excellent Career opportunities with a direct career path
- No Weekend/ Night Shifts
- Regular team events nationally as well as internationally
- Gym Membership is included
- Fruit, coffee and drinks for free in the office
Your Future Company:
Located in Hannover, you will find a company that takes care of your career and personal development. You will be working in a new renovated and bright Office and you will have the chance to work with an ambitious young team.