Claims Consultant (German Speaker) Claims Consultant (German Speaker)
You have already gained experience in the administrative field. You have an organized nature and are able to familiarize yourself well with new content. At the same time, you have a professional approach to customers. Does this sound like you? Then don't miss this opportunity! Put your skills to the test while living in one of the most beautiful metropolitan areas in Europe.
Your responsibilities and impact as Claim Agent:
- Supporting customer-facing colleagues while interacting as a problem solver and handling complex issues concerning contracts etc.
- ensuring a fast and quick resolution for problems
- working together with partners and providing direction for issue resolution in order to achieve customer satisfaction
- being in direct contact with customers to understand and act on behalf of their needs
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German
- A good level of English
- good to have previous experience/background in administrative or back-office work
- Working coordinated, organized and autonomously
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Barcelona for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Spanish work permit (required)
What’s in it for you?
- Contract: 3 months + 3 months + permanent contract
- Working hours: 40/weeks, Mon-Fri 9AM – 6 PM
- Salary: 23.000 gross/year
- 24 days/year holiday
- working in a stable and international work environment
- working in a fast growing company
Your future company
The company is one of the European leaders in the personal insurance brokerage business with over 26 years of experience in loan protection insurance and personal pensions. The company was founded in France and nowadays has several offices within Europe. In Barcelona they have around 85 people
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities