Business Travel Agent - Remote in Portugal (Dutch speaker)
Do you have a passion for the travel and tourism industry? Do you especially enjoy working in the business travel sector? Then this job is for you! As a Business Travel Agent, you will be responsible for supporting your clients with having the best possible travel experience. Your role will be to solve issues, communicate effectively, connect the client with internal stakeholders, and provide the best possible customer experience.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent will be:
B2B support to business travelers.
- Offering travelers first-class personalized assistance, from booking to post-trip follow-up.
- Providing accurate and detailed fare information for the entire travel process of the client.
- Guaranteeing a rapid response to traveller requests while respecting service level agreements (through effective management of chat, telephone systems and our online travel tool).
- Providing a high level of service to travelers while complying with company, customer and supplier procedures and policies.
- Regularly reporting back to the product and engineering teams to optimize agent tools according to internal needs.
- Participating in regular team meetings to keep abreast of new products, sector updates and exciting team initiatives.
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Native level of Dutch and professional level of English (Mandatory).
- 1 to 3 years of GDS experience (Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre).
- Travel background is a must.
- Only A-levels qualification required.
- Strong focus on providing high-quality and luxury services.
- Exceptional communication skills, avoiding typical call center communication.
- Familiarity and confidence in working with Gmail, Zendesk, Slack, Salesforce.
- Possesses an empathetic disposition while maintaining a consistently professional attitude.
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
- 1 year contract with the possibility of renewal.
- 1 month trial period.
- Fully remote position (in Portugal)
- Support with your relocation and paperwork (NIF and SSN)
- Work schedule: Monday to Sunday, 05 AM - 10 PM, with rotating schedules.
- Days off: Rotating between Friday to Monday, with varying numbers of days off per week.
- Health and Life insurance.
- Competitive salary.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a tech company that makes business travel easy. With their all-in-one app, you can manage your travel from booking your flight to paying for your expenses during your trip. The days of saving your receipts are officially over.