Business Travel Agent (German Speaking) - Remote
Do you have a passion for the travel and tourism industry?
Do you especially enjoy working in the business travel sector? Then this job is for you!
As a Business Travel Agent, you will be responsible for supporting your clients with having the best possible travel experience. Your role will be to solve issues, communicate effectively, connect the client with internal stakeholders, and provide the best possible customer experience.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Business Travel Agent (German Speaking) will be:
- Offering travelers first-class personalized assistance, from booking to post-trip follow-up.
- Provide accurate and detailed fare information for the entire travel process of the client.
- Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification, and cancellation of reservations).
- Guaranteeing a fast reply to traveler queries while respecting service level agreements (by efficient management of chat, telephone systems, and our online travel tool).
- Provide a high level of service to travelers while complying with company, customer, and supplier procedures and policies.
- Regularly reporting back to the product and engineering teams to optimize agent tools according to internal needs.
- Participate in regular team meetings to keep abreast of new products, sector updates, and exciting team initiatives.
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a good level of English (C1)
- Min. 3 years of experience as a travel agent or similar role in the travel industry
- Min. 1 year of experience working with GDS (such as Amadeus, IATA, Galileo, or Sabre)
- Ideally, you have an educational background in the travel industry (Business Travel Consultant or similar)
- Comfortable with using Software such as Gmail, Zendesk, Slack, and Salesforce
- Being able to work independently
- Ability to multitask and troubleshoot
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: yearly contract, with 1 month probation period
- Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts between 5 am and 10 pm
- Fully remote / work from home
- Competitive Salary + bonuses and option for earning stocks
- Support with paperwork such as NIF and Social Security
- Days off: Rotating between Friday to Monday, with varying numbers of days off per week.
- Relocation: 1000€ gross for expenses paid on the first pays lip + flight ticket
- Health and Life Insurance
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a tech company that makes business travel easy. With their all-in-one app, you can manage your travel from booking your flight to paying for your expenses during your trip. The days of saving your receipts are officially over.