Billing Specialist (French Speaker)
Are you looking for a new and interesting challenge within an international and multicultural environment? Do you have previous experience in administration or in a similar role? Do you speak fluently French and English? If so, this opportunity is made for you!
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Billing Specialist will be:
- Full cycle processing of customer invoices
- In close collaboration with the front office, guide the Consultants through the Billing Process to assure proper invoicing and revenue recognition
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Reconciliation of Revenue Accounts
- Ensure billing corrections are issued in a proper manner in close collaboration with Cash Collectors
- Monthly revenue recognition closing according to Group Policy
- Audit billing invoices to ensure accuracy
- Take a leading role in the implementation of new processes, tools, and best practices
- Participate in Finance Improvement related projects
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a native level of French, and you speak English fluently
- You have a degree in administration, business administration, or similar
- You have good knowledge of all core MS Office applications, especially Excel
- In-depth knowledge of O2C processes is big a plus
- You are dynamic and organized with a methodical approach
- You have a proven ability to work individually and in a team environment
- You have outstanding attention to detail
- You have excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Meal vouchers
- Health insurance (after 6 months)
- Hybrid model (3 days per week on-site)
- Office in Barcelona
- International and multicultural environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
An international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR, and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.