American Tobacco Sales Agent (German Speaker)
We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. Does this sound like you? Then start your career in one of the most vibrant cities in Europe and work for one of the world's most successful tobacco brands.
Your responsibilities and impact as an American Tobacco Sales Agent will be:
- Responding to customer inquiries, emails, web contact, and orders as well as being involved in order fulfillment and post-sales related activities
- Calling and qualifying new potential clients and leads
- Understanding the customer needs and providing appropriate solutions
- Up-selling and cross-selling
- Building and enriching the database
- Creating business opportunities and increasing revenue from accounts
- Ensuring close communication with the team to share information
- Providing ad-hoc support
- Being a team player and participating in the success of the team and project
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Do you have a sales attitude, business acumen, good communication skills, proactive, and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
- You are fluent in German and have a good command of English
- You have business acumen
- You have good negotiation skills or want to acquire them!
- You have a strong sales drive and do not give up attitude
- You are motivated, reliable, and committed to your work
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full-time or part-time options on rotating shifts (depending on the project
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- 1. Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ – 1.000€ gross/month (based on the level of experience)
- 2. Excluding accommodation: 1.300 – 1.400€ gross/month (based on the level of experience)
- Bonus based on leads
For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during the training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization acknowledged as one of the world's best sales and customer service solutions provider companies. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities worldwide? Because they are looking for you!
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous café culture
- Friendly people, good vibes, and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German Speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.